The 2019 VSB TECHSHOW will feature CLE, Virginia Supreme Court Justice Cleo E. Powell and a national panel of ABA tech speakers. Please note that there will be no vendors.
Conference fee is as follows: $115 (through March 8) or $130 (March 9 and later) and will include Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks, as well as 7 hours of CLE credit, with a possible 5 hours of Ethics (depending on your breakout choices). CLE approval is pending at this time.
NEW THIS YEAR! Non-attorneys (legal & IT staff) can receive a $40 discount by using promo code NONATTYTECH at checkout. Breaks are included.
$5 charge will be deducted from all refunds on registrations fees. No refunds will be made after March 29, 2019.All refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Affinity Consulting Group, Roanoke, VA
Catherine Sanders Reach
- Director of the Center for Practice Management, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary, NC
- Co-chair, VSB TECHSHOW, Fairfax, VA
- Affinity Consulting Group, Tampa, FL
Hon. Cleo E. Powell
- Justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia
- Senior Manager of Technical Development, O'Melveny Myers LLP, Los Angeles, CA
- Director of Mgmt Asst Program, Oklahoma Bar Assn, Oklahoma City, OK
- Ethics Counsel, Virginia State Bar, Richmond, VA
- Vice President, Sensei Enterprises, Inc., Fairfax, VA
- Judy Selby Consulting LLC, New York, NY
Leonard C. Heath Jr.
- President, Virginia State Bar
- Director of Operations and Sales, Clearlink IT Consulting, Salt Lake City, UT
- Adams and Reese LLP, Memphis, TN
- President/Attorney, The Erickson Group, Inc., Rockford, IL
- Director, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Washington, DC
- Co-Chair, VSB TECHSHOW and President, Sensei Enterprises, Inc., Fairfax, VA
- Contoural, Inc., Dallas, TX