The Solo & Small-Firm Practitioner Forum focuses on issues that
confront attorneys who practice alone or in small firms. Law office
management and ethics are among several topics covered at these CLEs.
Lunch is included with registration.
REMEMBER - If you attended a Solo program in 2017-2018 at Kilmarnock, Big Stone Gap, Hampden-Sydney, or Wytheville, some of these topics may be repeats and you cannot receive CLE credit for a topic more than once in a two-year period. You will be able to get credit for all other topics. If you have any questions, please contact Paulette Davidson at 804-775-0521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program expects to offer 6 hours of CLE, including 2 possible Ethics (pending)
Sharon D. Nelson
- President, Sensei Enterprises, Inc.
W. Randolph Carter
- Clerk, Suffolk Circuit Court
H. Tab Mason
- Civil Supervisor, Chesapeake Circuit Court
Cynthia P. Morrison
- Clerk, Portsmouth Circuit Court
George E. Schaefer
- Clerk, Norfolk Circuit Court
- Senior Law Librarian and Reference Attorney, Fastcase, Inc.
Hetal M. Challa
- Challa Law PC
Hon. Robert J. Humphreys
- Virginia Court of Appeals
James M. McCauley
- Ethics Counsel, Virginia State Bar
- Vice President, Sensei Enterprises, Inc., Fairfax, VA
- Risk Manager, ALPS
Veronica E. Williams
- Virginia LifeCare Planning