Due to health concerns related to the spread of COVID-19 (novel
coronavirus disease), Governor Ralph Northam has
directed state agencies to cancel in-person meetings and non-essential,
work-related gatherings until June 10, 2020.
Further, the Supreme Court of Virginia has declared a judicial
emergency for all district and circuit courts
until April 6, 2020.
Therefore, the Virginia State Bar must cancel most meetings and
events, with very limited exceptions. Accordingly, the VSB Techshow scheduled for April
27, 2020 has been canceled.
will receive a full refund of your registration fees. If you paid by credit
card in the previous 60 days, the refund will appear on your credit card
statement. If you paid by check or longer than 60 days ago, we will
contact you for further information in order to process your refund.
Additionally, you will receive a separate email from the registration portal
cancelling the event.
The VSB is continuing to evaluate the scheduled Annual
Meeting in June. The status of all meetings will continue to be updated
on the events page of the VSB website.
For further information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and the Virginia
Department of Health
Marni E. Byrum
- VSB President, McQuade Byrum, PLLC
- Founding Partner, Efficient Legal, LLC
- Senior Technical Writer, Microsoft, Redmond, WA
- Partner, Affinity Consulting Group
Catherine Sanders Reach
- Director of the Center for Practice Management, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary, NC
- Co-chair, VSB Techshow, Fairfax, VA
- Director of Mgmt Asst Program, Oklahoma Bar Assn, Oklahoma City, OK
- Ethics Counsel, Virginia State Bar, Richmond, VA
- Co-Chair, VSB Techshow and Vice President, Sensei Enterprises, Inc., Fairfax, VA
- Adams and Reese LLP, Memphis, TN
- President/Attorney, The Erickson Group, Inc., Rockford, IL
- Director, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Washington, DC
- President, Sensei Enterprises, Inc., Fairfax, VA
- Contoural, Inc., Dallas, TX
- Associate Counsel, Department of Veterans Affairs