2021 Solo & Small-Firm Practitioner Forum - Danville
8:30a.m. - 4:15p.m.
Institute for Advanced Learning and Research
150 Slayton Avenue
The Conference of Local and Specialty Bar Associations is excited to announce this live (in-person), free event, which will include a continental breakfast and lunch. The program offers 5 hours CLE, including 1 hour Ethics (approved). Please see agenda for details.
In case you are wondering, IALR has implemented the following safety precautions:
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in IALR facilities.
- Practice physical distancing, maintaining six feet of separation between you and others.
- Use hand sanitizer, microbial soap and disinfectant as prescribed by VHD/CDC guidelines, especially after contact with shared surfaces.
- Per Virginia Forward Phase Three, guests are required to wear a face covering while in indoor public spaces.Exclusions include guests who are eating or who, because of a medical condition, would experience conditions contrary to their health or safety if they wore face coverings.
- Face coverings should be professional and not offensive. IALR has disposable face coverings available in the Atrium for guests.
Note: Vegetarian meal can be requested at the time of registration.
Registration is now closed!