All 8.0 hours of Annual Meeting CLEs are available for on-demand credit to watch at your leisure.
After you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation with a link to the recordings.
· Lawyer Wellness - Maximizing Performance and Avoiding Pitfalls in Practice and in Life
· Heirs Property and Partition Reform in Virginia: How Attorneys are the Key to Stabilizing Land Ownership in Vulnerable Communities
· The Future of Law Came Quickly, Didn’t It? A Review of a Quick Evolution of the Profession and Advice on What to Do About It
· Death and Divorce: Avoiding Landmines and Adding Value at the Intersection of Family Law and Estate Planning
· Virginia’s New Appellate System: A User’s Guide
NOTE: The program is
listed as November 1, 2022, to allow registrants to access the programming through
the CLE cut-off of October 31.)
Questions? Contact Kim Karnes at email@example.com